SUSTAINABLY GROWN RAINBOW TROUT & ATLANTIC SALMON. FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED FOR OVER 30 Years.
COVID19 Update May 2020
Open for fishing
After the recent lifting of fishing restrictions we are happy to welcome you back to our fish-out from Saturday 15th May.
We request that you book online or via telephone before arriving to avoid disappointment & allow us to best serve you.
In order to comply with DHHS regulations & to keep our visitors and employees safe we will be operating under the following rules:
- No groups of over 10 people.
- No more than 10 people in the shop at a time.
- No more than 40 people in the fish-out at one time.
- All social distancing measures of 1.5 metres are to be adhered to.
- Our BBQ & picnic facilities are closed.
- Our toilet facilities are closed. Public toilets are 200 metres down the Maroondah HWY.
- Hand wash facilities including hand sanitises & gloves are available to visitors fishing.
- All fishing rods & equipment are sanitised before each use.
- All visitors are required to leave their name & contact number.
NEW Online Store – Fresh fish delivered direct to your door
We are excited to announce our new online store is now taking orders. Delivering every Thursday morning to Melbourne’s North Eastern suburbs. Learn more.
Thanks for supporting our farm & we hope to see you soon,
Stay safe from all of us at Buxton
Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm would like to acknowledge that we live on and all of the work that we undertake, takes place on stolen land. We wish to acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land, the Taungurung people of the Kulin Nation and pay respect their Elders past, present, and emerging.